Our CTO, Emre Sevinç, was the featured guest speaker in the season finale of “Lazy People Podcast – Everything technology” for a deep-dive into the vast ocean that is Artificial Intelligence (AI). Modern AI is amazing and improves our lives, but why does it fail in what sometimes appear to be the simplest of tasks?
You can listen to the podcast episode on Spotify, Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts. For the interesting resources mentioned in this podcast, please see the list of resources below.
Resources mentioned in the podcast
- AI Gone Blind: What Can PowerPoint See?
- The curious case of Dutch in Common Voice Data Set
- Generative Deep Learning and Bach, a Good Fit?
- How to confuse Google Translate by simply adding a newline?
- Artificial Intelligence: A Guide for Thinking Humans
- Bongard Problems
- Bongard-HOI: Benchmarking Few-Shot Visual Reasoning for Human-Object Interactions
- DBpedia: a project aiming to extract structured content from the information created in the Wikipedia project. This structured information is made available on the World Wide Web.
- EMI – Experiments in Musical Intelligence